š July 25, 2026 | š Source: https://www.androidauthority.com/samsung-ignoring-hardware-flaw-foldables-dust-protection-3689745/ | š·️ Technology

Samsung keeps ignoring a hardware flaw with its foldables, and I’m sick of it — via https://www.androidauthority.com/samsung-ignoring-hardware-flaw-foldables-dust-protection-3689745/
Samsung has finally announced the Galaxy Z Fold 8, Galaxy Z Fold 8 Ultra, and Galaxy Z Flip 8 at its Unpacked event. All three smartphones deliver slim designs, powerful chipsets, and silicon-carbon batteries.
What Happened
On the surface, it’s impressive stuff. However, there’s one problem I have with these new foldable phones. Samsung is sticking with an IP48 rating once again, and I’m completely sick of it.
Why It Matters
On the surface, it’s impressive stuff. However, there’s one problem I have with these new foldable phones. Samsung is sticking with an IP48 rating once again, and I’m completely sick of it.
š Key Highlights
- All three smartphones deliver slim designs, powerful chipsets, and silicon-carbon batteries.
- On the surface, it’s impressive stuff.
- However, there’s one problem I have with these new foldable phones.
- Samsung is sticking with an IP48 rating once again, and I’m completely sick of it.
This is a developing story. Follow the source for live updates and deeper technical context as more details emerge.
⚡ This article was auto-curated from https://www.androidauthority.com/samsung-ignoring-hardware-flaw-foldables-dust-protection-3689745/. All rights and credits belong to the original publisher. This blog aggregates tech news for informational purposes only.
Comments
Post a Comment