I need to stop using the Galaxy Z Fold 8, but I can’t

πŸ“… August 29, 2026  |  πŸŒ Source: https://www.androidauthority.com/cant-stop-using-galaxy-z-fold-8-3702806/  |  πŸ·️ Technology

I need to stop using the Galaxy Z Fold 8, but I can’t

I need to stop using the Galaxy Z Fold 8, but I can’t — via https://www.androidauthority.com/cant-stop-using-galaxy-z-fold-8-3702806/

It’s been nearly two weeks since I first put my SIM in the Galaxy Z Fold 8. I got some hands-on time with the device before picking one up, so I largely knew what to expect.

What Happened

However, what I didn’t anticipate was not wanting to use any other phone afterward. I test over 40 smartphones a year, and I desperately need to move on to other devices, but I’m just having too much fun with the Galaxy Z Fold 8. If you’re using the Galaxy Z Fold 8, you know the feeling extends beyond the initial honeymoon phase. The phone has flaws, and I can easily point them out.

Why It Matters

However, the mark of an excellent phone is that I look beyond them.

πŸ”‘ Key Highlights

  • I got some hands-on time with the device before picking one up, so I largely knew what to expect.
  • However, what I didn’t anticipate was not wanting to use any other phone afterward.
  • I test over 40 smartphones a year, and I desperately need to move on to other devices, but I’m just having too much fun with the Galaxy Z Fold 8.
  • If you’re using the Galaxy Z Fold 8, you know the feeling extends beyond the initial honeymoon phase.
  • The phone has flaws, and I can easily point them out.

This is a developing story. Follow the source for live updates and deeper technical context as more details emerge.


⚡ This article was auto-curated from https://www.androidauthority.com/cant-stop-using-galaxy-z-fold-8-3702806/. All rights and credits belong to the original publisher. This blog aggregates tech news for informational purposes only.

Comments