I’m a diehard Android user, but I still envy these 7 iOS features

šŸ“… August 03, 2026  |  šŸŒ Source: https://www.androidauthority.com/diehard-android-user-ios-features-i-want-3691074/  |  šŸ·️ Technology

I’m a diehard Android user, but I still envy these 7 iOS features

I’m a diehard Android user, but I still envy these 7 iOS features — via https://www.androidauthority.com/diehard-android-user-ios-features-i-want-3691074/

Credit: Joe Maring / Android Authority I’ve been an Android user for as long as I can remember, and I have no plans to give up my Galaxy S26 for any iPhone — not even if Apple makes it fold in half someday. But that doesn’t mean I’m blind to what the other side does better.

What Happened

I keep an iPhone around for work, and while I can’t imagine using it as my daily driver, there are a few iOS features that genuinely make me jealous. Some of them Android doesn’t have at all. Others exist but feel half-baked by comparison. Either way, they sting a little.

Why It Matters

I keep an iPhone around for work, and while I can’t imagine using it as my daily driver, there are a few iOS features that genuinely make me jealous. Some of them Android doesn’t have at all. Others exist but feel half-baked by comparison. Either way, they sting a little.

šŸ”‘ Key Highlights

  • But that doesn’t mean I’m blind to what the other side does better.
  • I keep an iPhone around for work, and while I can’t imagine using it as my daily driver, there are a few iOS features that genuinely make me jealous.
  • Some of them Android doesn’t have at all.
  • Others exist but feel half-baked by comparison.
  • Either way, they sting a little.

This is a developing story. Follow the source for live updates and deeper technical context as more details emerge.


⚡ This article was auto-curated from https://www.androidauthority.com/diehard-android-user-ios-features-i-want-3691074/. All rights and credits belong to the original publisher. This blog aggregates tech news for informational purposes only.

Comments