๐ August 29, 2026 | ๐ Source: https://www.androidauthority.com/pixel-11-pro-hilight-missing-features-3701835/ | ๐ท️ Technology
The Pixel 11 Pro’s HiLight feature looks cool, but it’s missing 5 big features — via https://www.androidauthority.com/pixel-11-pro-hilight-missing-features-3701835/
I miss the days when notification LEDs were a thing. I still remember the red light flashing on my BlackBerry whenever a notification came in.
What Happened
I’d immediately pick up my phone and check what I’d missed. Smartphones have mostly left that idea behind. Yes, Nothing did bring it back in its own way with the Glyph lights, but personally, that feels like a little too much of a light show. That’s why Google’s HiLight feature on the Pixel 11 Pro series immediately caught my attention.
Why It Matters
It feels like a much more modern take on the notification LED I used to love. The light sits neatly inside the camera visor; it can glow in different colors, and it’s quite subtle. But the problem is, after using HiLight, I can’t stop thinking about how much more useful it could be.
๐ Key Highlights
- I still remember the red light flashing on my BlackBerry whenever a notification came in.
- I’d immediately pick up my phone and check what I’d missed.
- Smartphones have mostly left that idea behind.
- Yes, Nothing did bring it back in its own way with the Glyph lights, but personally, that feels like a little too much of a light show.
- That’s why Google’s HiLight feature on the Pixel 11 Pro series immediately caught my attention.
This is a developing story. Follow the source for live updates and deeper technical context as more details emerge.
⚡ This article was auto-curated from https://www.androidauthority.com/pixel-11-pro-hilight-missing-features-3701835/. All rights and credits belong to the original publisher. This blog aggregates tech news for informational purposes only.
Comments
Post a Comment