I ignored this Google privacy feature for 4 years. Here’s why you should use it right now

πŸ“… September 30, 2026  |  πŸŒ Source: https://www.androidauthority.com/google-results-about-you-how-use-3714790/  |  πŸ·️ Technology

I ignored this Google privacy feature for 4 years. Here’s why you should use it right now

I ignored this Google privacy feature for 4 years. Here’s why you should use it right now — via https://www.androidauthority.com/google-results-about-you-how-use-3714790/

As much as I criticize Google for its privacy track record, it also has some pretty useful tools available that can help you protect your personal data. But I have to admit that, even as a privacy enthusiast, some of these features have flown under my radar.

What Happened

Recently, when delving through my Google app settings, I finally decided to take a look at the Results About You feature. And since setting it up, I feel much less worried about my private information appearing in search results.

Why It Matters

Recently, when delving through my Google app settings, I finally decided to take a look at the Results About You feature. And since setting it up, I feel much less worried about my private information appearing in search results.

πŸ”‘ Key Highlights

  • But I have to admit that, even as a privacy enthusiast, some of these features have flown under my radar.
  • Recently, when delving through my Google app settings, I finally decided to take a look at the Results About You feature.
  • And since setting it up, I feel much less worried about my private information appearing in search results.

This is a developing story. Follow the source for live updates and deeper technical context as more details emerge.


⚡ This article was auto-curated from https://www.androidauthority.com/google-results-about-you-how-use-3714790/. All rights and credits belong to the original publisher. This blog aggregates tech news for informational purposes only.

Comments