I thought Google made a mistake with the Pixel 11 Pro XL. 30 days later, I was wrong

📅 October 02, 2026  |  🌐 Source: https://www.androidauthority.com/i-thought-google-made-mistake-pixel-11-pro-xl-wrong-why-3717023/  |  🏷️ Technology

I thought Google made a mistake with the Pixel 11 Pro XL. 30 days later, I was wrong

I thought Google made a mistake with the Pixel 11 Pro XL. 30 days later, I was wrong — via https://www.androidauthority.com/i-thought-google-made-mistake-pixel-11-pro-xl-wrong-why-3717023/

I questioned Google’s higher prices for the Pixel 11 series, and I thought it was a mistake. The company isn’t geared up to match phones like the Galaxy S26 Ultra spec-for-spec, and when you put yourself in the same price range, buyers have expectations.

What Happened

Google reduced the base model’s RAM, making people feel as though they paid more for less. I understand all the criticisms, and they are still valid. However, using the Pixel 11 Pro XL gives you a different perspective.

Why It Matters

Google reduced the base model’s RAM, making people feel as though they paid more for less. I understand all the criticisms, and they are still valid. However, using the Pixel 11 Pro XL gives you a different perspective.

🔑 Key Highlights

  • The company isn’t geared up to match phones like the Galaxy S26 Ultra spec-for-spec, and when you put yourself in the same price range, buyers have expectations.
  • Google reduced the base model’s RAM, making people feel as though they paid more for less.
  • I understand all the criticisms, and they are still valid.
  • However, using the Pixel 11 Pro XL gives you a different perspective.

This is a developing story. Follow the source for live updates and deeper technical context as more details emerge.


⚡ This article was auto-curated from https://www.androidauthority.com/i-thought-google-made-mistake-pixel-11-pro-xl-wrong-why-3717023/. All rights and credits belong to the original publisher. This blog aggregates tech news for informational purposes only.

Comments