I’m using the vivo X Fold 6, and now the Galaxy Z Fold 8 Ultra feels ancient

šŸ“… October 11, 2026  |  šŸŒ Source: https://www.androidauthority.com/vivo-x-fold-6-vs-galaxy-z-fold-8-ultra-hands-on-3720287/  |  šŸ·️ Technology

I’m using the vivo X Fold 6, and now the Galaxy Z Fold 8 Ultra feels ancient

I’m using the vivo X Fold 6, and now the Galaxy Z Fold 8 Ultra feels ancient — via https://www.androidauthority.com/vivo-x-fold-6-vs-galaxy-z-fold-8-ultra-hands-on-3720287/

Credit: Harish Jonnalagadda / Android Authority While much of the foldable attention these days is going to wider devices like the Galaxy Z Fold 8 and the upcoming iPhone Duo, book-style foldables have never been better. That’s the first thing I noticed when I switched from my Pixel 11 Pro XL to the vivo X Fold 6.

What Happened

Credit: Harish Jonnalagadda / Android Authority While much of the foldable attention these days is going to wider devices like the Galaxy Z Fold 8 and the upcoming iPhone Duo, book-style foldables have never been better. That’s the first thing I noticed when I switched from my Pixel 11 Pro XL to the vivo X Fold 6.

Why It Matters

Credit: Harish Jonnalagadda / Android Authority While much of the foldable attention these days is going to wider devices like the Galaxy Z Fold 8 and the upcoming iPhone Duo, book-style foldables have never been better. That’s the first thing I noticed when I switched from my Pixel 11 Pro XL to the vivo X Fold 6.

šŸ”‘ Key Highlights

  • That’s the first thing I noticed when I switched from my Pixel 11 Pro XL to the vivo X Fold 6.

This is a developing story. Follow the source for live updates and deeper technical context as more details emerge.


⚡ This article was auto-curated from https://www.androidauthority.com/vivo-x-fold-6-vs-galaxy-z-fold-8-ultra-hands-on-3720287/. All rights and credits belong to the original publisher. This blog aggregates tech news for informational purposes only.

Comments