📅 October 03, 2026 | 🌐 Source: https://www.androidauthority.com/ditched-gmail-for-thunderbird-why-3716057/ | 🏷️ Technology

These 9 Thunderbird features made me ditch Gmail for good — via https://www.androidauthority.com/ditched-gmail-for-thunderbird-why-3716057/
At the beginning of this year, I decided to ditch Gmail for the first time in about 15 years. It was not my plan to let down Google’s email app, as I have always enjoyed features such as Proofread, Confidential Mode, and Undo Send ( this one saved me once when I almost sent an email meant for my wife to my boss).
What Happened
But that does not mean it’s the best option for everyone. Over time, the Gmail app stopped feeling like a tool for sending and receiving emails and became like a marketer trying to sell me Google’s services. From the push for smart features that I don’t need to ads and the cluttered, AI-supported interface, checking my emails became a chore.
Why It Matters
But that does not mean it’s the best option for everyone. Over time, the Gmail app stopped feeling like a tool for sending and receiving emails and became like a marketer trying to sell me Google’s services. From the push for smart features that I don’t need to ads and the cluttered, AI-supported interface, checking my emails became a chore.
🔑 Key Highlights
- It was not my plan to let down Google’s email app, as I have always enjoyed features such as Proofread, Confidential Mode, and Undo Send ( this one saved me once when I almost sent an email meant for my wife to my boss).
- But that does not mean it’s the best option for everyone.
- Over time, the Gmail app stopped feeling like a tool for sending and receiving emails and became like a marketer trying to sell me Google’s services.
- From the push for smart features that I don’t need to ads and the cluttered, AI-supported interface, checking my emails became a chore.
This is a developing story. Follow the source for live updates and deeper technical context as more details emerge.
⚡ This article was auto-curated from https://www.androidauthority.com/ditched-gmail-for-thunderbird-why-3716057/. All rights and credits belong to the original publisher. This blog aggregates tech news for informational purposes only.
Comments
Post a Comment